Physics 2211 w. Dr. Larosa

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Physics 2211 w. Dr. Larosa

Hopefully this works as a place to talk about study groups and problems we're having in 2211

Upcoming for week of Oct 12th

Ryan
    Ryan
    Admin

Upcoming for week of Oct 12th Empty Upcoming for week of Oct 12th

Post  Ryan Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:24 pm

Nothing of real importance note here.

Last Wednesday we were told at the end of class to read chapter 7 on Energy. However, when asked Dr. LaRosa stated that we would actually be covering chapter 6 on Circular and Miscellaneous Motions.

I really have nothing to base it on, but I have a feeling that we're going to fly through chapter 6. It's a short chapter and some of what he hit on last Wed is covered in it.

Also he distributed the Numerical Project. This is due 1 week before the last day of class. Which really means BEFORE Thanksgiving Break.

After skimming through the book though, I think the chart on page 151, will help (a little) with this project. Mass, Radius, and cross-section area of a golf ball are all given.

I am completely slammed, but I should have PDF copies of the project up on this site within a few days.

Lastly don't forget that the lab this week will be on Energy. I guess this is Lab 5. Don't ever trust me though.

Lab Listing:

http://science.kennesaw.edu/physics/P2211_sched_fl09.shtml

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:16 am